No Man’s Sky [RePack] download torrent
Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man’s Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action.
|Torrent size:||3.8 Gb|
|NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded|
|English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
|Added by:||SpongeBob (Give thanks ±)|
Info Hash: 7CF3C636EDAAE29FEC2AE7EF53681C309604F6B6
Torrent DescriptionAbout No Man’s Sky [RePack]
Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man's Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action.
In No Man's Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you'll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before - and perhaps never will again.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 480, AMD Radeon 7870
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Based on No.Mans.Sky.Atlas.Rises-CODEX ISO release: codex-no.mans.sky.atlas.rises.iso (5,869,109,248 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Slightly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.5 to 3.8 GB)
- Installation takes 7-15 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: (up to 15 GB during installation)
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game’s “Binaries” folder to change the game language